Stamping: expertise without compromise
The focus is always on quality and security. The KACO stamping tool division, with its qualified employees, has developed excellent skills as an internal supplier.
- Developing, designing and producing progressive and transfer tools and combined tools (cutting/drawing/piercing tools). One particular strength lies in the area of rotationally symmetrical parts.
- Using these tools in the in-house punching shop on modern mechanical presses
In order to guarantee optimum process monitoring, the area is equipped with all the necessary measuring and testing equipment.
As a matter of principle, all the standards generally used in the world of automotive suppliers are taken into account throughout the process chain. These are joined by customer-specific special requirements. As a result, the division is approved by the entire sector.
Our machinery in the punching shop:
- Automated punching presses with pressing forces between 500 KN and 2000 KN
- Table lengths of up to 2000 mm
- Use of progressive and transfer tools